Thursday, December 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 12

Something you never get compliments on.

Hmm.. I used to get compliments all the time on my clothes and how I dressed. Since I gained all of this weight, I have definitely gotten slack on taking the time to dress nicely. I don't accessorize. I don't care if my clothes even match. I just wake up and rush to get ready so that I won't be late for work. I haven't cared in a long time. I think not taking the time to care and not getting the compliments I was used to getting have affected my self esteem. I've kind of gotten in this vicious cycle of I don't care what I'm wearing, nobody else cares what I'm wearing, if they cared they would compliment me, if they complimented me I would dress nicely, but I don't dress nicely because nobody cares. Hopefully I can start getting some of this weight off of me so I can start wearing my nice clothes again instead of just whatever I can find in my size.

No comments: