Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 18

My views on gay marriage...

I believe in God; the one and only; the Alpha and Omega; the creator of heaven and earth. I attended a Christian school from first grade through twelfth grade. My brain and my heart have been drilled with the Word of God and I truly believe that gay marriage is wrong. According to the Bible, marriage is between a man and a woman. In the Old Testament, God allowed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to be destroyed by fire because of their homosexual sins. I do not believe that gay marriage is right. I do not believe that gay marriage is marriage, even if the law says that it is. I believe our country has become numb to the sins happening all around us. And now our government is saying these sins are okay. God's law is above all. This is how people become martyrs for what they believe in. We are to follow God's law above the laws of this world.

No comments: