Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 14

Oprah's Favorite Things: What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience?

Whoa, she has a huge list of favorite things! And I'm not being greedy here, I'm just saying IF I were in the audience I would be super excited to have the following:

  • Baker's Edge Lasagna Pan - Not that I make lasagna or anything, but I may want to someday!
  • Baker's Edge Brownie Pan - I love brownies!
  • Beecher's "World Best" Mac'n'Cheese - But I love macaroni and cheese more!!!
  • Centerville Pie Company's Chicken Pie - I don't know what chicken pie, but it sounds good!
  • Elfa Customizable Closet System from the Container Store - I would die if I had a customized closet!!! I love organization products, so this would be awesome!
  • Five Year Netflix Membership - I would get rid of cable if I had free netflix!
  • Le Creuset Cookware - I just love the colors of this stuff!
  • Miracle Body Jeans by Miraclesuit - I don't know what these are, but if it miracle and body are both describing the same piece of clothing, then they are definitely for me!
  • Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera - I don't take a lot of pictures, but I would if I had one of these!
  • Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise - I have never been on a cruise, so if someone gave me a trip for free, heck yeah I'd be on my way!
  • Sony BRAVIA LX900 HDTV with 3D - There's nothing wrong with a girl loving a nice television more than any man ever could!

No comments: