Sunday, December 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 11

Something people seem to compliment me the most on...

My hair! I am probably one of the laziest people when it comes to my hair. I have to wash my hair every morning before leaving the house. I shampoo and condition it every single day, which most hair stylists will tell you not to do. I do not towel dry or blow dry my hair. I do not brush my hair. I don't even own a brush. I simply comb through my hair with a wide-toothed comb. And then I let my hair air dry. It just dries into these curls, not kinky and frizzy, but not just wavy either. But no matter what I do, the curls do not go away! I have straigtened my hair before. It takes forever because my hair is so thick, and then within an hour, the curls are back. So it's kind of pointless to even try to straighten it! But I always get so many compliments on my hair because of how thick it is and how naturally curly it is. I don't really care so much about it. I used to hate it when I wanted it to be straight like everyone else's hair, but it is what it is. And I'm finally okay with it! Because it takes no effort!

No comments: