- It's not easy for me to make friends.
- I am shy until I really get to know you (like years of knowing you).
- I don't trust easily; and if you ever lose my trust, it's almost impossible to get back, even if I want so badly to go back to the way it was.
- There are very few people I consider to be friends. And even though I no longer talk to them, I still consider them my best friends.
- I am cautious to a fault in my relationships.
- I don't think I show emotions of sadness, stress, and worry. If I do, no one has ever commented on that.
- I work harder than is necessary. I work two times harder than necessary if I am really passionate about something.
- My work ethic has been instilled in me by watching the examples set forth by my parents and grandpa.
- I am more sensitive than anyone will ever know. I am just really good at hiding it in front of others.
- I am quick to stand up for what I believe.
- When I am stressed or worried, I don't let anyone know for fear that they will see me as weak.
- I always think people are looking down on me. My self esteem is a wreck.
- I don't drink alcohol, not because I disagree with it, but because I just don't like how it tastes. I do however cringe every time I see a young person drinking, smoking, and just partying their life away. It makes me sad for my generation.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
What You Don't Know About Me
I thought it might be fun to do a post about me and what you may or may not know about me. It seems the older I get, the more I learn about myself. Sometimes I don't like the qualities I find, but other times I am happy that I have qualities that are rare these days.