Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday Deals!

I did not go out shopping on black Friday. I had to work, and the computers were down most of the day. But I still managed to snag a couple of deals that I am super excited about!

A few weeks ago I had taken a survey after purchasing a couple things from Coldwater Creek. I have been waiting for a sale and free shipping so that I could use my $10 coupon! I got this dress for $15! It was regular $100! This will be perfect for the weddings coming up this year!


I also got three dress shirts from Jos. A. Banks for $20 each! There are two men in my life that are impossible to buy for... bet ya can't guess who they are! I was so happy to get these at such a deal. They are around $70 regularly!

And after getting off work last night I wanted to go to Tuesday Morning and see if they still had a ceiling fan I had seen. Matthew and I asked my parents for new light fixtures for the house. You get such fun Christmas gifts when you become an adult haha! We had looked at Lowe's and were shocked at how much ceiling fans cost... $100 for the cheap builder grade up to whatever you could ever possibly want to spend! Of course all the ones we liked were at least $200. So we rushed to get to Tuesday Morning before they closed at 7 p.m. and the fans were on sale! They were $115 marked down to $80!!! We got a 52" Hunter ceiling fan with bronze. I love it and cannot believe it was only $80! It's very similar to this one on the Lowe's website, which is selling for $230!

I am happy with the few deals that I got! I still have more Christmas shopping to do (mostly for my dad and Matthew). We are probably going to put our decorations up this weekend. And I will eventually start wrapping gifts!

No comments: