Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Few Baskets!

I have made a few more gift baskets but just haven't had the opportunity to get them up here to show ya'll! Plus, a couple were gifts for people that may or may not read this blog, so I didn't want to spoil anything.

This basket was made for a lady at work who is having her first grandchild any time this week! I had a lot of fun putting this together! There is a ton of stuff in that basket, including a very large Classic Pooh blanket! I'll try to list everything but I will probably forget something: hooded towel, 2 bottles, book, bank, 2 photo albums, 5 onesies, 2 hats, 3 washcloths, a scrubby duck, a stuffed dog blanket, brush scrubber, 5 bibs, 6 pairs of socks, and 2 packs of baby body butter. I feel like I'm forgetting something though. This basket sold for $80. A smaller basket can definitely be done though.

SOLD!
This car wash basket was $35. It's got an ice scraper, windshield cleaner, 2 microfiber towels, a microfiber mit, a microfiber sponge, a bug sponge, 2 wax applicators, glass cleaning wipes, tire foam, cleaner, and I can't remember what the other bottle is. It could also be put into a bucket. I just used what I had at the time.
SOLD!
This coffee basket sold for $25. It's got 2 large mugs, a large bag of coffee, 2 small bags of coffee, coffee creamer, a coffee dishcloth, and coffee flavored candy.
SOLD!
This foot spa set is $20. It comes with a pair of flip flops, a pumice stone, toe separators, a loofah, foot scrub, foot lotion, nail polish (not pictured), and emory boards (not pictured).

This snowman bath set sold for $25. It has the cutest snowman loofah, a snowman candle, 3 snowman themed body washes, 2 snowman themed lotions, and a Bath and Body Works peppermint hand soap and hand sanitizer.
SOLD!

No comments: