Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Lazy Saturday!

First of all, I want to brag a little bitty bit and tell y'all that in the last six weeks that I've been covering as my coworker was out with her new baby girl, I am almost completely caught up on documents (that I know how to do) and therefore did not have to work today! Last Saturday I was off because of my sister's shower, but this is the only day in at least the last six weeks that I haven't had a thing to do!

And you know what I did all day? That's right... nothing. I, of course, woke up at 7:15 when Matthew left for work and Cinnamon had a barking meltdown. The only times I rolled myself out of bed were to pee and to get cereal.

After a short nap, Matthew heated up a leftover calzone for lunch. And now he's on his way to pick up Outback takeout for dinner! This has been one of the most relaxing days I've had in a while. I feel like I'm recharged and ready for a new week.

Only 39 days until my niece or nephew is due, 59 days until my 25th birthday, 60 days until school is done, and 63 days until graduation! I am so excited for all of these things to come!

No comments: