Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Last Semester!!!

It's a great feeling to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and the light is so bright! This is officially my last semester in the medical transcription program! I feel extremely motivated and excited about these last few classes. There are no more transcription reports to type, and for that I am extremely thankful! I understand that's the point of this degree, but those reports can be extremely tiring! So I'm looking forward to this summer semester and maybe having time to do more social things (not that I'm all that social haha). At least there will be more time to rest, and we all know how much I like resting!

Most of my classes seem interesting, all but the coding classes (coding is just not my thing). I'm taking drug therapy and medical legal issues, which I may be most excited about. I love all things legal. I once took a business law class and it was my absolute favorite class ever! I had the biggest book ever for that class, but it didn't matter. I would read that book for fun! And I'm taking the second part of anatomy and physiology, which I'm also kind of pumped about considering I got a B this last semester in the first part (they say the first part is the hardest).

No comments: