Sunday, February 20, 2011

In Case You Didn't Know...

...I love to coupon! I have another blog where I was posting all of my coupon deals, but I think it will be easier for me to just post them on this blog. And more people actually read this blog. Maybe some of you will be swayed into using coupons by seeing some of the deals I score!

There are a few reasons why I coupon. Back in 2008 when I started my job, I decided I wanted to move out of my parents' house. My co-worker's aunt had told her about Hip2Save. So we checked it out and quickly began to learn the ins and outs of couponing. It was so much fun! And it really was super easy! Of course, living at home, I didn't need many groceries. But after I moved out the following February, I quickly learned that couponing was going to be necessary for me to live the lifestyle I was used to. And I have been using coupons ever since! Actually, I have just become too cheap to not use coupons!

No comments: