Friday, February 18, 2011
A Little Update!
So Matthew got called in for an interview yesterday afternoon. He was there for almost an hour! The man told him that he was making a decision on Monday. Thank goodness! Because my little heart is about to burst! Matthew is really excited about it and really wants the job and talked about it all night! I am excited, too, but I was being a little more reserved and told him he should wait until he knows the decision to get excited. I'm such a downer, huh? The man called Matthew this morning and told him he wants to do a second interview with him on Monday! Ahhhh! Now I am excited and am trying to refrain from letting my hopes get too high! I am praying for good news on Monday!!!