Monday, October 24, 2011

A Couple of Crafts!

So I think I have made you all wait long enough to see what I have been making lately! This is not everything, nowhere near everything! But maybe this will give you some ideas. Christmas is coming, so if anyone wants to buy any of this stuff or wants me to make similar items, then please let me know!

Here are two sets of coasters I have made. I have a couple of extra sets made as well, just no pictures of them. For a set of 4 coasters, I am charging $7.50. If you need a set of coasters with an odd amount of coasters (anything other than the regular set of 4) I am charging $2 for each additional coaster. I can make coasters in any color theme! These are tile coasters with felt feet, so they will not scratch your furniture.


SOLD!
 Here is a cute dishtowel I made! I just love it! I do not have a set price on dishtowels, because it all depends on the price of the dishtowel as well as what goes on it. For this particular dishtowel, I would charge $4.50. If it only had the frog (or just the flowers), I would charge $3.50.

SOLD!
 These are some gift baskets I have made in the past. I am in the process of putting a few together right now. But I will also take custom orders. I will add pictures of the custom order I just completed and another one I am working on now. All gift baskets come wrapped in cellophane and are tied with colorful ribbons.

This particular gift basket would be $25. It's got a bottle of shampoo and conditioner, a hairbrush, and lots of hair accessories.
SOLD!
This movie night basket would be $30, but it would depend on how expensive the movies were. The basket includes a large popcorn bucket, two small individual popcorn holders, two bags of popcorn, two bags of M&Ms, and four candy bars.
SOLD!
These nail gift baskets would be $20 each. The basket on the left has body wash in there, but that is not included in the price. These each include four nail polishes, nail clippers, cuticle clippers, emory boards, cuticle cream, cotton balls, french tip sets, and I honestly cannot remember what else.
SOLD!
This is a cute gift for a teacher! I will personalize the top with the teacher's name. As you can see in the pictures below, it is full of all things red, black, white, and silver. This box includes pencils, a pen, a deck of cards, ladybug pushpins, magnets, a mini stapler, daisy tacks, binder clips, paper clips, and staples. The empty spots are for candy, which I can add or you can add. I am charging $22.50. This would be a great end of the year gift for a teacher that your child really learned from!


 












Remember, I can make a gift basket with any theme! There are so many to choose from: kitchen, coffee, ice cream, gardening, spa, baby, and the list goes on! If there is something you are thinking about and are wondering if I can make it, leave a comment or email me at mbbunn06@aol.com. The next project on my list is glass etching. I have also made serving trays. I will try to get more pics up as soon as I can! I hope you like what you see and I look forward to hearing from you all!

No comments: