Thursday, April 26, 2012

7 Days!

Yes, it's technically only a week's worth of class left for this semester! Despite averaging 5 hours of sleep each night this week, I am managing quite well.

I am officially done with public speaking! I had my last speech on Tuesday night, which I got a 95 on. Super happy to be done with that forever. I hate being in front of people. I am done with all of my papers! I'm down to 3 tests and 3 exams. And after this weekend I will only have the exams left.

Can you believe that my first year of respiratory school is almost over? I have enjoyed every minute of it! I have just over one year left to go and then I will be working doing what I love. I am so glad that I found a career that I enjoy so much. Those 8 hour clinical days go by so much faster than 8 hours sitting at a desk. I'm sure I will take this statement back once we start 12 hour days haha.

Also, I am so glad it's getting warmer outside. It just makes my life that much better!

No comments: