Monday, April 16, 2012

A Couple of Deals

I came across a couple deals in my daily bargain hunting that I thought I would share because I think they're really good.

First - this week at Target, women's tank tops are $6 each. That alone is a deal, but it gets better! There are $3/1 coupons on the Target website for both Mossimo and Merona, making these tanks just $3 each! It's already in the 80's here today. In just a few weeks you will be wishing you had plenty of tanks!

The next deal is on Pepsi Next 12 packs. Walgreens has them on sale for $2.99 the entire month of April. You can also use the $1/1 coupon found in the Walgreens coupon book which can be found near the registers. And when you buy 3 of the Pepsi Next 12 packs, you will get a $3 register reward. This makes each 12 pack only $.99! I haven't tried these yet, but I'm willing to give them a try at this price.

No comments: