Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

After spending the week before last sick, I kind of let my diet slide last week. I feel really bad about it but I'm just more determined to get back on track this week. And since I've yet to start exercising, that is going to start ASAP! I really want to get back to my old self, when I was happy and outgoing. I really need somebody to keep me accountable with this whole diet and exercise thing. I also need to start cooking more and eating out less. It's digging a hole in my bank account! Cooking at home is so much cheaper, especially when I use my coupons!

I had my jewelry party on Thursday and it was a big success! I've never had any kind of product party, but I had a lot of fun and I'm getting a lot of free stuff! I sold over $500!!! That earned me more than $250 in free jewelry! Plus, I earned $75 in free jewelry by having more than 10 people at the party, having over $100 in advance orders, and by keeping my original party date! I also earned 8 half-price items! I think I ended up getting 14 pieces of jewelry for myself (I let my mom use one of the half-price items) for less than $150! I'm pretty excited about it.

And I did go to TJ Maxx and Pier One this weekend. And I did buy some lamps! My mom and I actually went to the Bulluck's sale first because they have a ton of lamps. But I didn't find anything I wanted or wanted to pay for. I found a lamp at TJ Maxx that I loved! But they only had one. I found another lamp that I liked, but I'm really considering taking it back. I have an issue with things being symmetrical and the same. And it's really bothering me that the lamps don't match. Dang that OCD! I will try to put pictures up this week of both of the lamps. The one I really like is a glazed ceramic base that's blue and cream and just amazing! I tried to find one online but I can't. So maybe I can go to Homegoods or another TJ Maxx and see what I can find.

Thank goodness it's a new week and I hope it's a great one!

No comments: