Monday, August 15, 2011

Found It!

So the dog didn't really eat my ring. Whew! She did move it though! I fed her the vaseline sandwich Monday night thinking it would work like a laxative and get going fairly quickly. Wrong!

I was supposed to be somewhere at 2 p.m. on Tuesday. I was getting ready to leave and took Cinnamon outside before I left. It was a nightmare! The vaseline definitely made it easier for things to come out! Unfortunately it was not my ring that came out. I won't go into much detail because it was just gross haha. The short story is, I had to call my dad to drive all the way here (about 15 minutes) to help me hold the dog down while I hosed her off. I wasn't going to even attempt to pick her up. I had just showered and gotten dressed! And she was so scared of the water hose that she was fighting and trying to get off the leash (and she can get off the leash). I couldn't hold her and hose her down at the same time. I didn't have time to chase her down, especially with her having a several thousand dollar ring in her gut! She was worth too much to let go!

There was still no sign of that ring for the rest of Tuesday or even Wednesday morning. I was cleaning up the bedroom some Wednesday and sorting through my textbooks for my upcoming classes when voila! I found it! The ring was between two books, books that happen to be on the opposite side of the room where I had left the ring. This is how I know that Cinnamon did move it. Matthew and I had both looked through those books though, so I think we might have just moved it around some.

But at least we found it!

No comments: