Monday, September 26, 2011

I Would Just Like to Say Thanks to...

...my teachers for being at a conference for the rest of this week! You have no clue how much I appreciate you for this!

We had class today, which included another test. And I didn't do so good on the test. But it is okay. I have learned my lesson. Writing out the answers to the objectives should not count as time of actual studying. So if we take the entire time I studied and subtract the time I spent answering the objectives, that would leave about fifteen minutes this morning. And really the fifteen minutes got cut short because I really had to use the bathroom and would rather bathroom time take away from study time instead of from my "make myself look presentable" time.

Then we got a ton of handouts, forms to fill out, and an assignment to write a summary of an article. All of this will be due Monday. So now I've got a lot to do before Wednesday night since I'm leaving Thursday and going to Charlotte for the weekend! I am so excited to go see my friend "E"! I would say "Easy E" as that instantly comes to mind. But I know she hates that. I can't wait to see her cute apartment and of course, just be in Charlotte.

Also, the funniest thing ever just happened!!! Matthew's mom usually cuts his hair. I don't know what has happened over the last week, but his hair was really long and nobody has had time to cut it. So Matthew brought the clippers home to do it himself. He called me in there to help trim the bottom up, except he didn't make it clear to me what I was doing. I might add that I have never cut hair before and the buzzing and shaking of the clippers along with Cinnamon barking in my ear and Matthew yelling to direct me... well, let's just say I couldn't focus and may or may not have given him a bald spot on the back of his head. Whoops! He was pretty made for about fifteen minutes. However, with my uncontrollable laughter, he just couldn't stay mad forever!

No comments: