Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thirty-One Party!

So I have decided to do a Thirty-One party since apparently September has an awesome hostess reward! The girl is really booked up for the rest of the month, so I am only doing the catalog/online ordering. All of you are invited to check out the catalog on the website, or if you live near me then I can get you a book and order form!

If you do choose to shop online, here is the website: http://www.mythirtyone.com/mmatthews/. On the right side of the page it says "My Events"; click it. ...On the next page, look through the list until you see my name (Morgan Daughtridge) and click "Shop Now".

Once you get to the checkout process and are on the Shipping Information page, if you want your products shipped to me then make sure to select the very first box that says "Ship To Host-Check to Ship Product to Host". If you get the products shipped directly to you, there is an extra cost. So if you live near me or have a way of meeting with me at some point to get your stuff, then I would definitely make sure that box is checked!


If you have never heard of Thirty-One, then you are missing out! They have tons of really cute organizers, purses, and so much more! And you can get most of it monogrammed, which makes it even cuter! This month's guest special is for every $31 you spend, you can get 50% off a Celebrate Card Set, Zipper Pouch, or select wallets (organizing wallet, coin purse wallet, soft wallet, essentials zip wallet, and hard case wallet). You can easily find enough things to get you over $31. I personally think that card set is a steal at only $15.50 after the 50% off!

I hope you will check it out! Let me know if you have any questions. The party will end September 25, 2011. And maybe, just maybe I will do a giveaway!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a great idea...the September hostess special is crazy good. I hope it goes well for you. I am itching for my stuff to come in! Haha. :)

For whoever gets a half-price item from Morgan - the organizing wallet is awesome! And normally $45 I think, so half-off is greattt!

Much love,
Ashley

The Daughtridges said...

I love the stuff I got at a party last year -- the Retro Metro Bag, the Picnic Thermal Tote, Thermal Zipper Totes (gave those as gifts), and the Fold N Go Organizer w/ Notepad.

I am excited to get some more stuff! And of course to get a few Christmas gifts taken care of!