Wednesday, November 24, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks


I don't claim to be an expert shopper or anything, but I do love a deal. And I do hunt them down!

The first step is to have a defined budget and list. Don't just buy stuff because it's a deal. Make sure it's something the person wants or can use.

Deals aren't necessarily best on Black Friday. I have been buying gifts since June or July this year (the earliest I've ever started!) and have gotten better deals by giving myself time to wait for the best deal.

Always look for a coupon! Sign up for store email alerts. Most send out coupons all the time!

Learn to break up your transactions to get the most out of sales and your coupons! This goes for all shopping, including grocery shopping!

And save those coupons for a sale! By combining the two, you will almost always get an incredible deal!

No comments: