Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

I have an ipod. But I have no idea where it is. I bought it when I was a senior in high school. It was great! I always had it with me and would listen to it in my car. Well when I got my new car a couple of years ago, it lacked one thing: a plug for my ipod! So since then, I have not seen my ipod. Is it bad that I want a new car just for that plug?

***Update***
So I was cleaning out a couple of drawers tonight and I found my ipod!!! I don't even remember a couple of these songs. But it definitely shows the range of music on this thing!
1. "Sexy Love" - NeYo
2. "Kingdom Come" - Coldplay
3. "Carrying Your Love With Me" - George Strait
4. "Jesus Freak" - DC Talk
5. "Aeroplane" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. "Holy Moment" - Liberty University campus praise band
7. "First Date" - Blink 182
8. "Ten" - Jimmy Eat World
9. "St. Patrick's Day" - John Mayer
10. "Jesus of Suburbia" - Green Day

No comments: