Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 23

My favorite vacation would have to be...

ALL OF THEM!

I love to travel! It's so exciting to see new places, eat different foods, and just to get away for a little while!

I haven't been to a lot of places, but I'll list the states out. I hope to visit all 50!
Vermont - all of these in orange were visited during our honeymoon
New Hampshire
Connecticut
Rhode Island
New Jersey
New York - high school senior trip
Pennsylvania
Virginia - several trips to Williamsburg and Busch Gardens
North Carolina (Obviously! I do live here!) - tons of beach trips and mountain trips and everything in between!
South Carolina - Myrtle Beach a billion times and Charleston a few times
Georgia - Atlanta and Savannah on several occasions
Florida - Disneyworld when I was 6, 12, and 18! Apparently I went every 6 years!
Mississippi - Gulfport for a Katrina relief trip that went through all of these other states in blue
Alabama
Arkansas
Louisiana
Tennessee - several trips to visit friends over the years and a few mountain trips
Montana - All of these in green were during a two week trip to Wyoming, which involved a road trip to and from Salt Lake City since it's cheaper to fly there!
Wyoming
Utah
Idaho

No comments: