Friday, July 23, 2010

ABC's of Me!

I found this over at http://adayinthelifesonya.blogspot.com/ so I thought I would give it a go!

A - My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: Probably 68 since Matthew is home and prefers it to be freezing.

B - My BEDROOM theme is: Sophisticated Comfort! There are soothing green walls. The furniture is all a deep chocolate brown. The bed is a king and the mattress is super thick and comfy! I could sleep for days in here!

C - The CAR in the driveway is: My black Jeep Grand Cherokee and Matthew's red Explorer.

D - My DESK looks: My desk is super organized and neat, because I never use it. It looks good though!

E - The EXACT time I wake up daily is: I aim for 6:45, but 7:34 tends to be the pattern lately.

F - The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: I shampoo my hair first then wash my face then condition my hair. It's a process!

G - My GARAGE is filled with: I don't have a garage, but I have a shed! It's full of Matthew's guy stuff.. tools, yard things, etc.

H - My HOUSE is: Mine! I can do with it however I please! And I love that!

I - If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Three baskets of unfolded (yet clean) clothes, a dog cage, two fans, and that big comfy bed that probably wasn't made up!

J - My favorite JUICE is: Sometimes I like juice, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I crave orange juice, but mostly I hate it. Sometimes I get on a V8 Splash thing, but not in a while.

K - The best part of my KITCHEN is: All of the countertops and cabinets! It's so big and has so much workable space!

L - The LAST person who visited my home was: My parents came over Wednesday to help me clean that big kitchen.

M - The last piece of MAIL for me was: There were a couple bills and a free sample of shampoo on Wednesday!

N - My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Mean. I'm always hanging my head out the front door yelling at these kids (rather teenagers, or soon to be at least) about riding their bikes and scooters through my yard, or walking through my yard period. I knowwwww.. one day I'll have children of my own. But I promise they'll be respectful!

O - If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Lots of bottled water, Diet Coke, milk, deli turkey, string cheese, a couple pudding cups, and leftover spaghetti.

P - My last house PARTY was: I haven't had one yet. We're trying to make the house look good first! I am hosting a bridal shower in October for my sister though!

Q - A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Spaghetti!

R - My favorite ROOM of the house is: My favorite room is my bedroom for its coziness, the living room for its style and it's being the most put together of them all, the extra bedroom for being so cute and girly, and the patio because I have somewhere to sit outside now!

S - The SHAMPOO brand I use is: I change depending on what I find cheapest with my coupons! Right now I have been using Pantene and Aveeno (shampoo goes faster than conditioner in this house!). But my favorite is Suave, the cheap Suave.

T - My largest TELEVISION is: I'm not even sure. Technically I own a 36" flatscreen (still the big box style though), but it is still at my parents' house due to its weight and the fact that it's upstairs and no one will volunteer to move it. But I have been promised an identical one from my uncle when he gets a new flat tv. We'll see about that though!

U - UNDER my bed you will find: Clear shoe boxes that are empty. All the things you have to do to keep a dog out from under the bed!

V - The last time I VACUUMED was: I have no idea. I usually let Matthew take care of that! I really hate cleaning.

W - Looking out my WINDOW I see: Those annoying children coming towards my house! But if I look out the back, I see Matthew's garden!

X - I wish I had X-TRA: Time, and then money.

Y - My YARD is: Super huge! It's nearly 3/4 of an acre, one of the bigger lots in the neighborhood.

Z - ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: I get in the bed usually around 9 or 10 to watch my favorite tv shows! They're just better when you're cuddled up in bed instead of sitting on the couch! But I don't go to sleep until 11 or 12. That's why I'm always tired!

No comments: