Thursday, June 10, 2010

So Soon!

The wedding is in just two more days! I am still really nervous, and I haven't gotten excited yet. I guess it just hasn't hit me. I am sure that tomorrow at the bridesmaids' luncheon and at rehearsal it will start to sink in a little bit! Matthew is busy running all over today cleaning up the house, cleaning up the car, getting clothes, packing! (The advantages of working retail is being off on weekdays!) There is so much to do that doesn't even have to do with the wedding! I think right now I am more excited that today is my last day of work until June 21! I love being off work in summer time. Something about it; it is just so refreshing!

For those of you that don't know what we are doing for our honeymoon, I will let you know! We are going on a road trip up north! We will be leaving Sunday and driving to Washington, DC. Then we will be going to Philadelphia and staying for two nights. We will then stay in Boston for two nights, Vermont for two nights, and on the way back stay in Baltimore for one night. I have tons of fun things planned!! I was trying to surprise Matthew with tickets to a Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks game, but he claims he has ESP and read my mind! I will have several posts after the honeymoon with lots of pictures and details of our road trip! (and of course the wedding and all of its actitivies!)

It will probably be a few days before I post again because starting tomorrow, I will be busy from the time I get up until the time I go to bed!

No comments: