Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 26

Have I ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

I vaguely remember a time in middle school when the thought crossed my mind. I never would have carried through with it though. I wasn't exactly ms. popular. I was never happy with the way I looked. All of the other girls were into makeup and boys. That wasn't me. I felt like an outcast for most of my life. I have never been one to cry a lot, but I did analyze everything that happened to me. Sometimes I just wished that I was a different person or that I went to a different school or that I could just start my life over. I wanted to be so different than the person I was. But looking back, I think everything I went through was worth it. And now I don't really regret anything.

No comments: