Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABC's of Morgan!

I found this over at Katie's Journey and I thought I would do it too!
A-Age: 22, soon to be 23! Only 44 days to go!
B-Bed Size: King and I will never go back to anything smaller. After I got out of a crib, I had bunk beds, but I quickly moved into a queen sized bed. I think marriage requires a king size bed, that is if you want to stay married.
C-Chore you hate: How about all of them? No, I absolutely hate dusting and vacuuming. It's just awful. And I really absolutely hate cleaning bathrooms. It's just gross. And all that bending over to clean the tub hurts my back.
D-Dogs: I have a miniature dachshund, Miss Bambi, who turned 14 at the end of February! And I have Cinnamon Raisin Bunn who is a miniature Australian shephered and border collie mix. She just turned 2 in December.
E-Essential start to your day: I have to take a shower to get going in the morning. And if I eat a banana in the morning, the whole day goes much better. But sometimes I don't eat one.
F-Favorite color: Blue and Green
G-gold or silver: Silver or white gold
H-Height: 5'8" or 5'9". It all depends on if I am slouching or not.
I-Instruments you play: I used to play piano when I was younger. I quit because my piano teacher wouldn't let me play cool music like Alicia Keys or Usher or Vanessa Carlton or Hanson. Yeah, I liked all the cool people in middle school!
J-Job Title: Teller
K-Kids: Bambi and Cinnamon also fall into this category.
L-Live: Eastern North Carolina!
M-Mom's name: Judy
N-Nickname: Morgs, Morgiepoo
O-Overnight hospital stay: I think when I was 2 I was dehydrated so I stayed overnight. I've stayed a partial day for a migraine. But other than that, I don't remember any hospital stays.
P-Pet Peeve: Smacking noises that people make when eating or chewing gum and slow drivers or bad drivers
Q-Quote from a movie: I have no memory of movies. I couldn't even name a movie I've seen. Well, that's a lie. Right now the only movie that comes to mind is The Rookie. Don't ask why.
R-right/left: right
S-Siblings: One much older sister, Shannon, who happens to have a birthday in 45 days!
T-Time you wake up normally: Well the alarm is set for 6:30, 6:45, and 7:15. I'm always up by 7:25 at the latest!
U-underwear: Of course I wear them!
V-veggies you dislike: Rutabagas. Ugh! I want to puke just thinking about them!
W-What makes you run late: Not being a morning person is why I'm always running late for work. In my head, I don't think it takes as long to get somewhere as it does in reality.
X-x-rays you've had: chest, back, both arms several times, both knees
Y-Yummy Food You Make: Everything! Duh! Clearly, I'm not hurting in the cooking department. Have you seen me lately? Okay, that was a lie. I'm fat because of McDonald's! I cook healthy, well healthier than McDonald's! I can make a mean Italian Beef in the crockpot. And I can whip up a pasta dish with anything and it will taste good.
Z-Zoo animal: Monkeys and elephants!

No comments: