Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Favorite TV Shows

Well because my life is so boring, I thought I'd just share with everyone what some of my favorite shows are! Perhaps this will help you to get to know me a little better!

I can watch this show for hours on end! I just love it! I like that you have to think logically about who the criminal is and what aspects of their character play into the crimes.

The original CSI. So good! Although, I must admit that I did not like this series until way after I had fallen in love with CSI: Miami.

This was my favorite CSI until I fell in love with all three haha.

Clearly I just love a good crime show!

And I love comedy too! Sometimes the things that Doug says reminds me of stupid things that Matthew says.

This show is just great! It's just hilarious!

I could live with Seinfeld being the only show on television! It's just so funny! And I love that it's about nothing.

So if you happen upon my house on a Saturday while I'm being lazy, you will probably find me watching one of these shows. These are my absolute favorites! These aren't the only shows I watch. I also enjoy Teen Mom (1 and 2), Sixteen and Pregnant, The First 48, Heavy, Intervention, anything on the Travel Channel, anything on HGTV, Jersey Shore, Bethenny Ever After, and all of the Real Housewives (New York, New Jersey, Orange County, Atlanta, Miami). Apparently I have a thing for reality television as well!

No comments: