Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry for Being MIA!

I have had a ton of homework to do this week! I had a lot of transcription reports due last night. Tonight I went to my last class (for the one class I have to go to campus for), so I had two assignments left to do and the last test to take! Glad that's done! And I've been studying my butt off for the TEAS test which I am taking Thursday afternoon. It's been a long time since I've had a math class, and the last math I had was statistics. The math on the TEAS is more like middle and high school math, something I don't remember of course! And I scheduled my second TEAS test for next Wednesday afternoon. If I can just make it past the test this week, maybe I will be a little less stressed!

1 comment:

Tanner's Mom said...

Proud of you! Hope it works out!