Tuesday, August 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal

I read about this over at http://adayinthelifesonya.blogspot.com/ and that it would be a fun little activity for the month of August. I know I am a couple days behind, but I can play catch up.

Day 1 - Favorite Song
Day 2 - Favorite Movie
Day 3 - Favorite Television Show
Day 4 - Favorite Book
Day 5 - Favorite Quote
Day 6 - 20 of My Favorite Things
Day 7 - A Photo That Makes You Happy
Day 8 - A Photo That Makes You Angry/Sad
Day 9 - A Photo You Took
Day 10 - A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of You
Day 11 - A Photo of You Recently
Day 12 - Something You Are OCD About
Day 13 - A Fictional Book
Day 14 - A Non-Fictional Book
Day 15 - Your Dream House
Day 16 - A Song That Makes You Cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An Art Piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc.)
Day 18 - My Wedding
Day 19 - A Talent of Yours
Day 20 - A Hobby of Yours
Day 21 - A Recipe
Day 22 - A Website
Day 23 - A Youtube Video
Day 24 - Where I Live
Day 25 - Your Day, In Great Detail
Day 26 - Your Week, In Great Detail
Day 27 - My Worst Habit
Day 28 - What's In My Handbag/Purse
Day 29 - Hopes, Plans, and Dreams for the Next 365 Days
Day 30 - A Dream for the Future

No comments: