Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 20 - A Hobby of Yours

My life is far too jam packed right now to really have any hobbies, but I used to have them, and I hope to have them back once I graduate from school and have some free time again!

I enjoy scrapbooking, baking, traveling anywhere and everywhere, sports (despite the fact that I am completely out of shape and can't even walk a block or two without feeling like I'm dying), and shopping for clothes and house decor. Although right now I refuse to do any clothes shopping until I lose enough weight to buy something two sizes smaller than what I am currently wearing.

But right now I don't have time for scrapbooking, money for traveling, the energy and stamina for sports, and the money or desire for shopping. But by the time I turn 23, I will have my time back and I will have my energy and stamina back and I will have my desire for shopping back. Money is a whole 'nother issue!

No comments: