Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6 - 20 of My Favorite Things

These are in no particular order, apart from the order in which I thought of them which has no affect on their order of importance because I have a terrible memory and it takes time for me to think of things.

1. Wearing my pajamas around the house, out in the yard, and late night outings for food and visiting family!
2. Pumpkin anything!
3. Traveling anywhere and everywhere! My goal is to see all 50 states in my lifetime. So far I've been to 22!
4. Couponing!
5. Matthew!
6. Chocolate pudding and anything that has chocolate pudding in it!
7. Road trips!
8. Miss Bambi Bunn!
9. Cinnamon Raisin Bunn!
10. Staying up late and sleeping in to make up for it!
11. My dad!
12. Satellite radio because it's commercial free!
13. Guacamole! Or Mexican food in general!
14. Receiving gifts for any occasion!
15. Budgeting! And saving money!
16. Pizza Inn!
17. A good salad with really good ranch dressing or vinegar and oil!
18. Decorating!
19. Diet coke! And sweet tea!
20. Spaghetti! Or all Italian food really!

No comments: