I have a few things I want to accomplish over the next year.
- begin working out on a regular basis (at least 3 or 4 times a week)
- learn how to eat a healthier diet (and cook healthier as well)
- lose 75 pounds or at least get down to a size 6 or 8
- graduate from college (both of them)
- spend less and save more
- learn how to budget our money more efficiently
- set aside a date night for every week
- finish the home projects (painting the kitchen and bathroom, fixing the laundry room doors, refinishing the dining room floor, finish landscaping, get a fence put up)
- grow a better garden next summer
I probably will come up with a million more over the next few months, but these are the main ones that I have been aiming towards for a while. We see how well that's going!