Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 26 - Your Week In Great Detail

This week has been very long and super eventful! So you're in luck. Usually, I wouldn't have many details to give you!

Monday I worked all day. For those of you that don't know, I go to school full-time between two different schools. So my class at the University started. It is an online class and so I added everything into my planner!

Tuesday I, again, worked all day. After work, I went to the community college for one of my classes. They were of course out of books, which is funny, because I am the only person in the class. I have the same teacher I had for a class during the spring semester. And she's great! I'm so glad I have her again this semester! The class is supposed to last 3 hours but since there were no books, I couldn't do any of the work.

I told you in detail about Wednesday already.

Thursday, I went to work yet again. For lunch, I went to a cookout at my mom's work for their charity fund they have. We had grilled porkloin, butterbeans, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, potato casserole, rolls, and watermelon. It was all very good! I got off work at 4:30 because I had another class starting at the community college at 5 p.m. I rushed to get there and eat a little something before it started. The teacher showed up at 5:30 and didn't start teaching until well after 6. But it wasn't really teaching. It was just her going over the syllabus. There are actually two classes in the room at once (it's a computer lab), and I could not concentrate at all on my work while she was answering questions for the other class. So I ended up leaving at 6:40. It's a work at your own pace kind of class. I didn't just up and leave!

Today, which is Friday, I have been at work all day. I went to lunch with Vickie! Tonight, I hope that when I get home there will be dinner on the table since Matthew is off. And I don't know what the plans are for the rest of the night, but I sure hope I can wear my pj's and get to sleep early!

No comments: