Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1

My name is Morgan. I am 22 years old and got married in June! I work full-time and attend school full-time. I attend a community college studying medical transcription and a university studying international business. I am hoping to finish in May 2011! I have lived in North Carolina my entire life. I love to travel and cannot wait to go on another trip!


15 Interesting Facts
1. I have two hitch-hiker's thumbs and I prefer to stand with my knees bent backwards instead of the normal forwards. And by prefer, I mean I can't figure out how to stand the normal way.
2. I named my first dog Miss Bambi (insert last name) so that she would have the same initials as me!
3. I named my second dog Cinnamon Raisin because it was funny with my last name.
4. I love anything pumpkin or sweet potato!
5. If I eat something sweet, I have to eat something salty to counteract the sweetness. And vice versa. I like to have a balance of flavors.
6. My favorite time to drink chocolate milk is right before bed. And the spoon must be in the glass the entire time in case some chocolate were to settle at the bottom.
7. Despite me saying since I was 5 years old that I would never marry, I secretly wanted to be married by the time I was 23. I never expected it to actually happen though!
8. I love to decorate and anything relating to decorating such as HGTV!
9. I used to be a huge Duke Blue Devils basketball fan, but I've kind of lost that passion for basketball. Sometimes I wish I had it back.
10. I think it's weird that I a lot of the shows I enjoy watching are ones that involve people dying. (CSI, Criminal Minds, The First 48, etc.)
11. I can't use Dove body wash because the scent reminds me of my late grandmother.
12. I am an avid couponer, and I may have become too cheap!
13. My mom's macaroni and cheese is the best.. ever!
14. I really don't like feet or anything relating to them. If I can take my shoes off, I will.
15. I think an open field is the most beautiful thing ever. Especially if there's a cow or two thrown in there.

No comments: