Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 5

Something I hope I do in my life is... Well, there are so many things so I will make a list!

1. I hope that I have children. I want a few, at least 5. Most people love babies. I prefer children. I think that kids have the best personalities! I love all of their witty, little comments! They are just fun to be around! Now obviously the child must be a baby first, and that is fine. But I am just super excited for when they are slightly independent and full of life!

2. I hope that I can travel, domestically and internationally. I have a ton of trip ideas floating around in my head! I want to do a roadtrip on Route 66, the west coast, the midwest, the perimeter states, etc. I want to go on several cruises (Alaskan, Caribbean, European). I want to visit every state. I want to visit England, France, Greece, Italy, Spain, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, Czech Republic, and the list goes on. I have also always wanted to visit Russia, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, and anywhere else I can find.

3. I hope that I can work from home once I have children. I grew up with a mom that worked full-time outside of the house. And I never thought anything bad of it. I think it's great to have a mom that works full-time. And I want to work full-time. But I just want to be there when they get home from school. I want to be at home in case they are sick. I want to be able to bake cookies and cook dinner every day. I want to be there to experience life with them.

4. I hope that I can teach my children everything they need to know. I want to be able to have enough money to pay for the things they want to experience (camps, sports, travels). But I want them to be creative and find ways of doing things the non-traditional route.

5. I hope that I can live reasonably, moderately, and with an abundance of joy and peace.

No comments: