Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Air Is Cool...

...And the days are getting shorter.

We have changed out the comforter on our bed for the cooler weather we've been having. There have been a few days that I have completely turned the AC off at home. Now, I like it being very cool in my house so if I turn the air off, that's a big deal! I am loving this weather! The last couple of days it has gone back into the 80's, but the 70's will be back tomorrow and last through the weekend!

But I do not like the days getting shorter. At all! When I get off work and head straight home, I usually take Cinnamon out and start dinner. By the time Matthew gets there and we eat, it's dark outside. And that makes me so sleepy! On days that I go to class after work, it's dark before I leave school. Talk about depressing! I feel like I've been robbed of a proper day! This morning I woke up to my bedroom being completely dark. I of course had to look outside and see what was going on. My first thoughts are always nuclear attack and then rain haha. Those are the only things that come to mind when I think of darkness. Weird, I know! Anyway, it was pitch black outside and it was cool and I just wanted to curl up in my bed. So I did.. but only for thirty more minutes.

I can deal with it being dark after work, but before? Puhlease let me have at least a few minutes of daylight!

No comments: